Old 26-12-2003, 03:13 AM
Patrizia G. Kane

Default [IBC] Figs? On a Green Island Ficus

Ah-ha!

No wonder whenever I pick and eat my figs from my two huge trees in the
garden I feel great! I must have been doing that bee sting pain theraphy that I saw
being used on people on the medical channel! (Are you guys serious? I really
am curious about this one.) I never crunched on wasps, at least I never saw
them. I always peel and then cut in half my white figs before I eat them.

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday :-). I finally get to sit down for a few
days!

Ciao!
Patrizia G. Kane
SI, NY--zone 7 & freezing.

In a message dated 12/24/03 12:10:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:

Jeez Nina ..... I used to like Fig Newtons.
Now I'll never be able to eat one without thinking of dead wasps !!

Mark Hill - Harrisburg PA - Zone 6A (where is currently feels like Zone 9)