Old 26-12-2003, 05:02 AM
Eric Schreiber

Default Photos of my aquarium

"Marvin Hlavac" wrote:

Thanks. Here is a picture of the full tank. However I don't like it much
because the areas that look white are supposed to be beautifully light green
fresh color of X-mas moss. I tried to play with WhiteBalance setting on the
camera but I obviously don't know what I'm doing :-(

Taking photos of a fish tank can be infuriating. I have a *very few)
tolerable shots on my web site, and they were selected from far more
otherwise ruined rolls of film than I care to admit.

One of these days I'm going to get a digital. I've got a decent
mineral and fossil collection I'd like to photograph, too.

Ah, if only I had the money I'm sure I deserve

--
www.ericschreiber.com