Old 26-12-2003, 08:34 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default And flowering in the Christmas Day garden........?

The message
from Sacha contains these words:

What has everyone found in their garden just now? We have Fuchsias, a
Cestrum, Rhododendron, Hydrangea (new flowers, not just hanging on types)
Sarcococca, one lonely violet, Iris reticulata, Pulmonaria, mimosa just
about to burst forth, Chaenomeles, comfrey, Daphne bholua, Mahonias,
Nerines, and Lonicera (2 sorts)

I'll tell you tomorrow - it's dark outside, thobut I can report a
cascade of winter jasmine.

--
Rusty Hinge http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/tqt.htm

Dark thoughts about the Wumpus concerto played with piano,
iron bar and two sledge hammers. (Wumpus, 15/11/03)