Old 26-12-2003, 10:03 AM
martin

Default Data protection Act

On Thu, 25 Dec 2003 17:23:19 GMT, "Zizz"
wrote:

"Franz Heymann" wrote in message

"Zizz" wrote in message

"Franz Heymann" wrote in message

"Zizz" wrote in message
snip

That's beside the point and trivial ... this is what the data

protection
act
does and what we have to thank for.

It would have been nice if you had let us know what it is that's

beside
the
point and trivial. You have shorn so much context that I have not the
foggiest idea of what you are addressing.

Franz

So you didn't read the original post!
Maybe you should go back to that and read it.

Not to put too fine a point on it, balls.

Franz

Maybe you should stop thinking with them and use what little grey matter
between your ears ... oh my ... nothing there .... no wonder!

Try doing a google search on Franz's name and you'll find he has a lot
more than the average amount of intelligence. Franz is too modest.
--
Martin