Old 26-12-2003, 11:33 AM
martin

Default OT Data protection Act

On Fri, 26 Dec 2003 10:41:18 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Liquorice"
wrote:

On Fri, 26 Dec 2003 09:07:49 -0000, David Hill wrote:

He died of Hypothermia and she died from a heart attack.

I sit corrected, thank you.

"Mr Bates had died from hypothermia, emphysema and coronary heart
disease and his wife from coronary heart disease." from the BBC News
reports as available on the web.

Still it does not change the fact that, IMHO, BG should have told SS's
that they are about to (or have) just disconnected an elderly couple.
Even if the faceless, inhuman, bureaucracy of BG doesn't care, I bet
there is a *very* sick feeling engineer out there somewhere.

I suspect that it's all done by computer and other than the victims no
human beings are involved.
--
Martin