Old 26-12-2003, 02:32 PM
animaux

Default you know you're a mad gardener when......

On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 13:44:16 -0500, Ann opined:

animaux expounded:

I suppose. However, I don't think children should be introduced to hardship in
films or television. Real life has plenty of hardship to overcome and that's
where I believe those lessons should be learned. Not forced on us in a
fictional way. The images of hardship in film media leaves an indelible
impression in the mind of a child. At least it did with me.

Another Bambi survivor! G I was traumatized by Bambi, the thought
of my parents dying and leaving me alone haunted me after seeing that
movie.

My mother tells me when she brought me to see it I had to be removed from the
theater. I was screaming and crying. I've never seen Bambi, to this day. Only
those short minutes in the theater.