Old 26-12-2003, 04:42 PM
Robert

Default And flowering in the Christmas Day garden........?

:: What has everyone found in their garden just now? We have Fuchsias,
:: a Cestrum, Rhododendron, Hydrangea (new flowers, not just hanging on
:: types) Sarcococca, one lonely violet, Iris reticulata, Pulmonaria,
:: mimosa just about to burst forth, Chaenomeles, comfrey, Daphne
:: bholua, Mahonias, Nerines, and Lonicera (2 sorts)
:
: I have fucshias, the autumn camelia, a few pinks and strangely enough
: Gloxinias have some fresh looking flowers
:
: Robert is in Plymouth UK

oops I got my gloxinias mixed up with my gazanias

Robert South West England