Old 26-12-2003, 04:42 PM
Jeep Beep

Default Low Voltage Lighting

"kenty ;-)" wrote in message
Fit the lights to the manufacturers instructions and you cant go wrong!

the
transformer has to be indoors.I have a light setup from B & Q, the one

were
you buy your transformer,cable,lights & pir switches etc, seperately to

meet
your requirements & so you can add to the set up if you have chosen a big
enough transformer.The cable comes in different lengths too,so you can
easily fit the transformer indoors.

snip
cheers kenty

Probably a dumb question, but how do you get the wire from the transformer
insider to the lights outside?
-I obviously don't want to make a hole in the wall or window frame, and I
don't have a post box! ...so I'm looking for other options :-))

Thanks
Jan