Old 26-12-2003, 04:42 PM
Kay Easton

Default Data protection Act

In article , Zizz
writes
Most people would have read the previous post and then read responses to
them.

They would? How do you work that out, then?
I will have read the previous post, but that may have been yesterday,
and I will have read about 60 other posts on various ngs since then. You
expect me to remember the minute details of all of those posts?

I imagine most frequent posters are like me.

Bit like the etiquette between top posting where you don't have to trawl
through 40 odd responses to get to the latest response.

Where do you have to trawl through 40 responses to get to the latest
post?

--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page: