Old 26-12-2003, 05:04 PM
martin

Default What did Santa bring?

On Fri, 26 Dec 2003 15:40:30 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:

"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in message
The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these

words:

My one and only Christmas present was a very nice card from my wife. It

was
unsigned with a note included to the effect that she specifically gave

it to
me in mint condition so that I could give it to her next year.

If you give her another, sharpish, it won't be too late for the New
Year, and she can give you that one next year as you return hers.

I'll see if I can find one tomorrow. {:-))

I wouldn't get involved in giving New Year cards, she'll be expecting
one for her birthday next.
I always give garden centre plants and the obligatory insecticide
spray plus the occasional pair of secateurs to replace the ones that
mysteriously get lost in our tiny garden.
I got a bird house, bird feeder and a bag of bird seed for Christmas.
I assume the birds got the novels Belgian chocolates etc. that I was
looking forward to getting.
--
Martin