Old 26-12-2003, 07:04 PM
Franz Heymann

Default OT Data protection Act

"Franz Heymann" wrote in message

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message

"Franz

Not so! The reason was simple forgetfulness associated with advancing

age,
combined with an inhumane gas supply company.

Inhumane?

That benighted gas company never tried to visit those customers to find

out
if anything was wrong.
They did not even have the decency to let Social Services or anybody know
that they had just committed two elderly people to death by hypothermia.
And don's sling that nonsense about data protection act at me.

In view of Martin's detailed contribution to this thread today, I have to
withdraw all I said regarding the gas company's lack of attempts to contact
the couple.

Franz