Old 26-12-2003, 10:34 PM
kenty ;-\)

Default Low Voltage Lighting

The only way really is to drill a small hole through the wall then lay the
cabling through the garden were you want the lights,you can get long drill
bits which will easily do the job.
kenty
"Jeep Beep" wrote in message

"kenty ;-)" wrote in message
Fit the lights to the manufacturers instructions and you cant go wrong!

the
transformer has to be indoors.I have a light setup from B & Q, the one

were
you buy your transformer,cable,lights & pir switches etc, seperately to

meet
your requirements & so you can add to the set up if you have chosen a

big
enough transformer.The cable comes in different lengths too,so you can
easily fit the transformer indoors.

snip
cheers kenty

Probably a dumb question, but how do you get the wire from the transformer
insider to the lights outside?
-I obviously don't want to make a hole in the wall or window frame, and I
don't have a post box! ...so I'm looking for other options :-))

Thanks
Jan