Old 26-12-2003, 11:34 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default violas and pansies

The message
from Anne Jackson contains these words:

I rather suspect that the Marguerites Ophelia was referring to were
those that are a.k.a. "Paris daisies"? Bushy plants, ideal for pots.

Not another EC directive?

They're not something I recognise from the description. But I suppose
that if Thompson & Morgan are permitted to sell 'garden huckleberries',
the French could be permitted to their little peccadilloes.

Hmmm. Nice name for a small daisy - Paris Peccadilloes - has a certain
je ne sais quoi....

--
Rusty Hinge http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/tqt.htm

Dark thoughts about the Wumpus concerto played with piano,
iron bar and two sledge hammers. (Wumpus, 15/11/03)