Old 27-12-2003, 07:32 AM
Shell

Default there will be an insane ramble later after I get home (OT of course ) but MORE blooming part thr

Way cool What's the name of the Jewel Orchid? I haven't got any of
those...yet I found a Helleborus finally and I'm waiting for it to
arrive, it's a dark purple red one but the flowers could be anything from
deep purple maroon to a light red. Personally I'm hoping for the dark
purple red. My Catasetum 'Pink Fragrance' has a spike with 9 buds thet are
about 1/4 inch in size and my Bl. Morning Glory has 2 sheaths so hopefully
it will have flowers (I hope I hope I hope)

Shell

"madgardener" wrote in message
there will be an insane ramble after I get home from werk which will
be off topic but I am in a writing and communicating mood and want to
share with ya'll. BUT the incredible news is the Jewel orchid that
sweet Iris Cohen sent me has a BLOOM SPIKE AND BUD!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO
HOO!!!!! The house fairies are happy with me! g (next I'll
discover the blood lily is poking up outa the soil in the
madgardener up on the ridge, back in Fairy Holler overlooking English
Mountain in Eastern Tennessee zone 7, Sunset zone 36