Old 27-12-2003, 08:12 AM
gregpresley

Default You can tell it's winter when....

Another poster who has disappeared in the past year is Iris Cohen.
(her profile line was some Talmudic line about a city without trees was
cursed, or a city with trees was blessed - something like that).
"animaux" wrote in message
news
On 25 Dec 2003 15:14:14 GMT, arden (NAearthMOM) opined:

ears. Many of us have
been here for almost a decade.

Yes it's been great here.
3 years lurking, 5 years posting. Some of my fave friends are from here.

Bev,
you (V), madgard, dolores, carlotta, I miss a lot of folks, I wonder

about
theresa mesa, alan, etc.

Love me
"Come into my garden, my flowers want to meet you!"

Yeah, Theresa. She was from New Mexico, wasn't she? She had some touch
emotional scrapes. I wonder too what ever happened to her. Which Alan?