Old 27-12-2003, 06:04 PM
Shooter Dude

Default Robomower vs. sidewalks

The mower is for sale at Amazon.com and several other sources. Also,
the mower is still featured on the Friendly Robotics web site, and
they are responding to my emails. They even gave me the
name/address/phone of a dealer in Houston.

Maybe they filed for bankruptcy, then recovered? If so, that's still
a pretty good reason not to get one, as they might go under for good
and I won't be able to get parts and service.

"Earl Bollinger" wrote in message ...
Before you get too excited, I'd check to see if they are still in business
first.
I beleive they closed their doors last summer.
There still might be some that you can get though.