Old 27-12-2003, 10:35 PM
madgardener

Default there will be an insane ramble later after I get home (OT of course ) but MORE blooming part thr

wrote in message
http://www.rickstropica.com/cultureofjewelorchids.html
http://www.blackjungle.com/blackjungle/JO.html

NOW you've done it..........you've provided a link to pictures of a couple
more Jewel orchids............but since I am a pauper at the moment, it's a
safe move.................for now.........I will send you a picture of her
when she blooms g and I have singled out three seedlings for you of
trees. You said black cherry, right? And possibly a cedar? Wasn't sure of
the cedar, but they are plentiful around here. I haven't forgotten about
your little trees for bonsai, the first box was destroyed in the mails. I
just need you to kick start my memory and e-mail me with yer address so I
have it (this time I'm not screwing around, I'm entering it in my hardbound
address book!
madgardener