Old 28-12-2003, 02:42 AM
Nedra

Default Pond gifts, Whatya get for Xmas?

Well -- I've been online but didn't have the luck you had.
Will go right now to the link you posted!
Thanks a million ....

Nedra

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
I found them on line, and they're reasonably price, you can even play the
sound of them:

http://www.pineridgeonline.com/chimes/weatherland.shtml

~ jan

On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 21:43:42 GMT, "Nedra"

wrote:

Jan, these chimes sound so neat ...
Do you happen to know where your Mom bought them?

Nedra
"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 17:49:16 GMT, wrote:
dont worry, your closest neighbor will let you know.

I think I must have very tolerant neighbors (with good windows I

assume).
already have a forest of chimes, many of the not tuned cheapies. When a
north wind does come.... well remember that lady with all the wind

chimes
and gadgets in Twister? That's me. I turned off my monitor in October
because the racket was keeping me awake... the sporatic wind is the

problem
for me, not the clanging if it is constant..... and then, least we

forget,
I have the Pacific Tree Frogs in Spring. )

I just went out there, we have a light breeze (6 mph) and I guess it

isn't
as protected as the ones down below, as none of them are chiming, but

the
new is... ever so lightly. Sounds just like a church in the distant.
They'll never suspect me. ;o) ~ jan

http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Defrosted~
Tri-Cities, WA Zone 7a