Old 28-12-2003, 04:16 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default OT ~ Mad Moo Cow in SE WA

Clyde asked
The Question I have is why only one cow in the Middle of Washington State?

Probably the first one that showed a problem and got tested?

Supposedly there were 70 some that came from the same original farm, and
they're tracking all those down. Since they're dairy cows I assume we're
not in dire trouble if none of the others have been slaughtered as of yet.

In Canada, were they dairy or beef cows that tested positive? I'm not about
to place blame either way. What's true and/or what really is we don't find
out till 20 years, since our governments can seem to keep their own
information straight. So far I've heard that "Daisy" was 12 yo, 6 yo, 4.5
yo. Sheesh. I think we can trust she was a cow. ;o) ~ jan

On 27 Dec 2003 21:09:32 GMT, EROSPAM (Ka30P) wrote:

Latest word is the cow came from Canada
and there will be more.
(NOT to get in the middle of the strains
of "Blame Canada" being of Canadian birth
mineself, but that is what we are hearing
now)

ka30p
http://www.geocities.com/watergarden...dors/home.html

http://users.owt.com/jjspond/