Old 28-12-2003, 05:42 PM
AndWhyNot

Default Artificial Light

On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 15:34:50 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:

"martin" wrote in message

There is absolutely no other word for it, the OP's friend has been conned.
How much did he pay for this privilege?

About £75.00 UK Pounds Sterling

Lastly, Switzerland is particularly well for known for being infested with
folk selling snake oil.

Franz

Thanks for your input Franz, and to all the other posters replies.

............. My original post was genuine, although a bit 'off
subject' in that I thought that light of a particular quality might
be good for plants as well as the 'human' application.

Franz may well be correct ........... I would be the first to reject
such 'Biotron' claims .......... but my friend is moderately disabled
and would tend to accept such things as genuine ... despite my
personal 'reservations' and recommendations to the contarary. The
psychological effects on my friend of course may be very different
which is the main thing.

I will then just have to keep on cuddling and talking to my African
Violets, rather than expose them to some Swiss Non light, or having to
put sunglasses on them.

Now then, what about lasers ........................ !!!!

The Day Of The Triffids ? (Showing Age)