Old 28-12-2003, 08:42 PM
kenty ;-\)

Default Low Voltage Lighting

if you can`t sort out a appropriate root for your cabling then maybe you
should`nt be attempting the job yourself!It really is common sense,You
choose the best root were possible and there will be disturbance in some
form no matter were you fit .
kenty
"Franz Heymann" wrote in message

"Mark" wrote in message
Franz Heymann typed:

"Jeep Beep" wrote in message

[snip]

Probably a dumb question, but how do you get the wire from the
transformer insider to the lights outside?
-I obviously don't want to make a hole in the wall or window frame,
and I don't have a post box! ...so I'm looking for other options
:-))

Make a junction in the loft. Take the cable out through the soffits.

Or
Mine goes under the floor-boards and out through an air brick.

Equally good, if not indeed better.

Franz