Old 28-12-2003, 11:07 PM
Franz Heymann

Default Artificial Light

"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in message
The message m
from AndWhyNot contains these words:

Franz may well be correct ........... I would be the first to reject
such 'Biotron' claims .......... but my friend is moderately disabled
and would tend to accept such things as genuine ... despite my
personal 'reservations' and recommendations to the contarary. The
psychological effects on my friend of course may be very different
which is the main thing.

I can't fault Franz's assessment.

Thanks, Rusty.

I will then just have to keep on cuddling and talking to my African
Violets, rather than expose them to some Swiss Non light, or having to
put sunglasses on them.

By putting sunglasses on them you risk undoing all the good the
polarised light won't be providing.

Now then, what about lasers ........................ !!!!

The total light output from the sort of laser you will be able to lay your
hands on will be only in the region of milliwatts.
A 1 watt laser will set you back a few (tens of ?) thousands of pounds

What colour laser were you thinking of, and in which plane would it be
polarised?

The direction of polarisation of laser light drifts around aimlessly, unless
you do some clever things with it.

The Day Of The Triffids ? (Showing Age)

I like sherry triffid...

Franz