Old 29-12-2003, 08:04 AM
Mike

Default Telegraph quiz

"Anne Jackson" wrote in message
The message
from Janet Tweedy contains these words:

Anyone else doing the gardening quiz in the Telegraph on Saturday? I've
done all but about two questions.?

I can't make up my mind whether that's a boast or a plea for help? G

--
AnneJ
ICQ #:- 119531282

I would say that if it was the latter, then the posting would be

"If anyone has done the Telegraph Gardening Crossword what is the answer to
X Across and Y Down? 'cos these are the only 2 I cannot get". So what do I
conclude?????? ;-)

Have a nice day. Pouring with rain on the Isle of Wight and it has been
since 3.00am

Mike

--
Royal Naval Reunion Shanklin I.of Wight (Inc Ferry Fare) 30th Jan - 1st Feb
H.M.S.Andromeda Association Reunion Coventry Feb 27th - 29th