Old 29-12-2003, 02:32 PM
Sue Walsh

Default Too cold in Miami??

"Lee B." wrote in message ...
It will be in the 70's all week (air temp), and the pond water temp got back
up to 55* yesterday and is still climbing. Happy Holidays!
Lee

Hi Lee,
Since this is my first winter with the pond Laura built me, I'm not
sure about feeding. I know not to feed with water temps 50* or lower,
but what about when we get weather like this and my pond has warmed to
58*, with a forecast of a good week ahead, do I feed them again? Or
just leave them alone. Remember I only have goldfish, not koi like
you. I haven't feed them since our first frost a few weeks ago. Have
a great New Years!

Sue W
Brooksville FL

See my pond "Rippling Water" at