Old 29-12-2003, 02:34 PM
Mike

Default Telegraph quiz

"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in message
The message
from "Mike" contains these words:

Have a nice day. Pouring with rain on the Isle of Wight and it has been
since 3.00am

Dry here in Norfolk,

Still raining here 2.20pm :-(( Nearly 12 hours

and have just raided Tesco's. They have some
excellent malt whiskies (Including Laphroaig and Laphroaig
cask-strength, Fritz) with £5 off.

I don't like Laproaig, but my daughter does. She is due back from China
tomorrow so will send her off to our Tesco as soon as she has recovered ;-))

Festive pork pies half-price - freezer is refilling - so any visiting
Urgling carnivore needn't go hungry......

:-(( Put on half a stone over Christmas :-((
Didn't help by having 4 Christmas Dinners

I really must turn this box off and get down to something useful before
it does rain.

Quite agree but I dart backwards and forwards in and out of this box ;-)

Garden and everything VERY wet.

Mike
--
Royal Naval Reunion Sandown I.of Wight (Inc Ferry Fare) 30th Jan - 1st Feb
H.M.S.Andromeda Association Reunion Coventry Feb 27th - 29th