Old 29-12-2003, 03:12 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Neat catalog

Among the piles of mail -- Christmas cards, bills and JUNK --
awaiting our return was the 515-page "Forest Farm Ornamental and
Useful Plants Fall 2003" Catalog. I'm still digesting the
immense listing of plants -- trees, perennials, grasses, ferns,
bamboo, fruits trees, etc -- but GOLLY! Of (non-tropical) plants
we routinely bonsai, I have yet to NOT find at least one cultivar
here. Suitability as bonsai is often listed.

The catalog says $5, but I KNOW I didn't pay anything. In fact,
I just barely recall asking for it -- at their web site, I think,
www.forestfarm.com. It took a while to arrive.

The establishment is in Williams, Oregon for those of you who
live in the Pacific Northwest. 541-846-7269.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - still groggy
from the long drive -- but ambulatory

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++