Old 29-12-2003, 05:33 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default Telegraph quiz

The message
from "Mike" contains these words:

and have just raided Tesco's. They have some
excellent malt whiskies (Including Laphroaig and Laphroaig
cask-strength, Fritz) with £5 off.

Fritz? Oh, er, sorry Franz, muster hadda Brianstürm.

I don't like Laproaig, but my daughter does. She is due back from China
tomorrow so will send her off to our Tesco as soon as she has recovered ;-))

Not the only ones by a longmorn - er - long chalk. I just happen to
worship at the shrine of laphroaig, and have done since 1958, so I was
very happy to find some with the offer on them. I also got an Ardbeg
with the same reduction, for my brother, but I don't expect you'll like
that either.

Festive pork pies half-price - freezer is refilling - so any visiting
Urgling carnivore needn't go hungry......

:-(( Put on half a stone over Christmas :-((
Didn't help by having 4 Christmas Dinners

I'm still losing weight a little bit at a time. I can get into all my
old trousers and weskits now.

I really must turn this box off and get down to something useful before
it does rain.

Quite agree but I dart backwards and forwards in and out of this box ;-)

So do I - I tell myself, unconvincingly.

Garden and everything VERY wet.

Garden and everything VERY dark.....

--
Rusty Hinge http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/tqt.htm

Dark thoughts about the Wumpus concerto played with piano,
iron bar and two sledge hammers. (Wumpus, 15/11/03)