Old 29-12-2003, 09:16 PM
Len

Default Recommendation for chlorine/chloramine remover?

AMQUEL is the best.

Harry Muscle wrote:
Could someone recommend a good chlorine/chloramine remover to get, that
works good, and is cheap in the long run? I'm thinking I'm gonna stick with
a product that just removes the chlorine/chloramine/ammonia and nothing else
(ie: no slime coat stuff, etc.). Which means I'm trying to choose between
the following: (taken from http://www.thetropicaltank.co.uk/rev-cond.htm)

API Ammo-Lock
Kent Ammonia Detox
Kordon Amquel
Marineland BIO-Safe
Seachem AmGuard

Any of these better than the other? Which one would be best and most
economical (though money is second p , I'd rather go for best)? Any help
in choosing is greatly appreciated. If you know of any other that you
really like, I'm willing to consider them too.

Thanks,
Harry