Old 29-12-2003, 09:16 PM
Harry Muscle

Default Recommendation for chlorine/chloramine remover?

"Bob Alston" wrote in message
Find out if your water has chloramine or just plain chlorine. If just

plain
old chlorine, then sodium thiosulfate is your cheapest alternative. One
pound, which I bought locally for $8.00, will probably last my lifetime.
See this link for more info on chlorine removers:

http://members.cox.net/tulsaalstons/...hlorineRemoval

--
Bob Alston

Actually it can have one or the other. According to my city's web site,
there are two pumps that provide water, one uses only chlorine, the other
chloramines, which one I actually get my water from, I'm not sure, and I'm
guessing it might be dynamic depending on water demands, etc.

So I have to assume the worst and plan for chloramines all the time.

Thanks,
Harry