Old 29-12-2003, 11:32 PM
len

Default Pat's Archives

"...
wrote:

On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 18:43:09 -0500, "len"
wrote:

"ps. is Pat Meadows out there?

Yes.

Just not posting any more .... partly b/c someone is
archiving all the posts on rec.gardens.edible to his
commercial website and I intensely dislike copyright
violation.

Why did you want me?

Pat
Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer"

wrote in message news:5e9a5bc70848eac90ab1f17fdc8b56dc@cypherpunks. to
What a Joke! Pat has an extremely high regard for herself, something
that others do not necessarily share.

I have a fair regard for her input. len

We have ove 2 years of her archived
posts in at least 2+ zipped files. If you want a copy, please respond
here. We would recommend that you use a tossable email account. Any
requests from 24.229.82.233.msns.man.ptd.ne or pair.com will be ignored.
You will recieve the files anonymously so set your filters accordingly.
Watch for the Pat Meadows Usenet Kook FAQ coming shortly. If you would
like to contribute to this FAQ please post here and we will take any
reasonable suggestions into considerment. TIA

All that you have said, makes me believe that you are a part of the
problem. I don't want archives, I can get them myself.
So who the hell are you?