Old 30-12-2003, 12:04 AM
Gene Royer

Default why they are coiled?

"Cereoid-UR12-" wrote in message
They are coiled because they are getting ready to strike!!!

So, you better run and hide Gawkward because we are completely out of the
anti-venom and their bites are fatal!!!

WebTV? ROTFALMAO!!!!

Yes, WebTV is a marvelous contrivance. It is much more sensible for surfing
the www than a standard computer which costs multi-hundred dollars more.
95% of my own expensive Gateway goes unused most of the time--only being
called into service when I have a spreadsheet to crunch out or a graphical
presentation to devise.

Some of my close relatives employ WebTV at home for e-mail and web surfing,
preferring to leave their serious computing behind at the office or
workplace. One of them bought a computer at home and went with aol and
regrets it.

On a botanical note, my tender succulents are covered for the duration of
the cold front which just moved into the SE Texas area. During winter, I
alternately cover and uncover them as warmer, sunny days come and go. These
particular plants began as mere sprigs to whom I gave a home about four
years ago. To me they are like my children. I even give them names and
have produce a genealogical tree to keep track of their generations.

It is the sensible thing to do.

--Geno
www.royergovernance.com
www.integrisdream.com/Generoyer