Old 30-12-2003, 12:03 PM
John Bachman

Default Having steep sides on a pond?

On 29 Dec 2003 12:42:15 -0800, (Han Chung)
wrote:

John Bachman wrote in message . ..
I would put 2 - 3 inches of sand minimum to make sure that the liner
never contacts the sandstone. However, if you use the protective
material that I described above you can just line the whole thing with
it. That is what I did and I put two layers to make sure.

How would I go about lining the steep edges with sand?

I do not know a way to do that. That is one reason why I used the
liner protector material. It worked really well. I put it under my
stream from my waterfall also. That way I can put large rocks in the
stream with no danger of punching through the EPDM.

John