Old 30-12-2003, 01:02 PM
Frogleg

Default Pat's Archives

On Mon, 29 Dec 2003 17:24:52 +0100 (CET), Anonymous via the
Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer wrote:

What a Joke! Pat has an extremely high regard for herself, something
that others do not necessarily share.

You are wrong on both counts. Pat's reports have been both interesting
and informative, and untinged with any "my way is the only way" slant.
If she needs to avoid commercial plagerizing, I'm very sorry to see
her go.

I usually try to avoid entering flame wars, but this is just *too*
nasty. Rather like seeing a friend's home vandalized with graffiti.

Please know, Pat, that every computer-user isn't like this.