Old 30-12-2003, 01:43 PM
Frogleg

Default Trapped!

On Mon, 29 Dec 2003 21:04:35 -0000, "Arthur"
wrote:

Unfortunately the tools were all locked in the building, and Spider was in
the yard outside. Plenty of plants all around, but nothing for her to
break out with. I think she will be going back there tomorrow to get the
plants, so I will ask her to post here what happened.

Not funny for her. Hope the garden center is appropriately contrite.
And generous. I've had experiences (too many) when I got the "what do
you expect us to do?" response while I was only expecting a good deal
of grovelling. No grovelling? Then I consider lawsuits and contacting
The Media.

[Don't know how it works in the UK, but Dr's offices here, after a
long wait, herd one into a cubicle to sit lonely as a cloud in a paper
gown for an undetermined period. A friend waited in such condition
until they turned out the lights. Fortunately, she was able to escape
without calling the fire dept.]