Old 30-12-2003, 03:32 PM
Salty Thumb

Default Stevie nIcks Tribute

Dan wrote in news:Xns9461930DE113Fkc5gxlsbcglobalnet@
151.164.30.93:

That is what I was wondering, so I went to her 'official' website and
they say nothing about her dying, In fact, she and Fleetwood Mac are
to be the guests on Dick Clark's New Year's eve show.

So I don't understand the first post in this thread either.

Dan Harriman
Orange, Texas

"Mogie" wrote in news:3ff0dc77_2
@corp.newsgroups.com:

Did she die?

Mystic Owl wrote in message
om...
Happy New Year. I am a Stevie Tribute Artist. Please visit my site
www.geocities.com/mysticowl1

Also, please sign my guestbook.

Bright Blessings,
Ocie
Mystic Owl

Don't you people pay attention?

spoiler

..
..
..
..

Stevie Nicks has a minor role appearing in her first episode of Star Trek.
She plays a midget blonde alien who joins Star Fleet. However, soon Capt.
Kirk discovers she has posted some non-garden information to a garden group
without putting putting "OT" in the subject and she gets promptly gets
beamed down to the surface (wearing her new red uniform) where her
character is bludgened to death by Klingon spam cops.