Old 30-12-2003, 09:34 PM
Heather

Default Help with clematis ID

"Charlie Pridham" wrote in message

Try looking at pictures of 'Dawn' but there are a lot of contenders and of
course these late flowers whilst very welcome are generally not typical

for
colour.
The best site for id' ing clematis is http://www.clematis.hull.ac.uk

Excellent site Charlie, thanks.

My best bets so far are Balerina and Henryi. Wonder which one the local DIY
shop was selling off cheap a few years ago? (I know that sounds awful, but I
have my reasons for thinking that's why the people who lived here last
bought it, bless them...... Enough said!)

Heather

--

Spamtrap in operation. To reply to me direct put out the bins. To save
yourself the trouble, reply to the Group.