Old 30-12-2003, 10:12 PM
Frogleg

Default Pat's Archives

On Tue, 30 Dec 2003 09:47:42 -0500, wrote:

On Tue, 30 Dec 2003 12:47:28 GMT, Frogleg
wrote:

Please know, Pat, that every computer-user isn't like this.

It's better not to feed the troll. If everyone on the group
ignores it, it will go elsewhere. If you answer, you are
giving it what it craves and needs.

I know that, and almost never respond. But this was *so* nasty and
mean-spirited. As I wrote, like a neighbor's house being
spray-painted. Makes one want to go and scrub it off before it's seen.

Well, hope you're coping with extremely variable weather. Sometimes
the warm spells (low 60s with light rain today ahead of a cool front
in Tidewater) are more damaging than "seasonal" cold. Have your greens
to hand for a New Year's meal? I wonder if store-bought "baby" spinach
qualifies. I *can* add genuine black-eyed peas. Perhaps the warm
spell will be good for germinating Kaffir lime seeds someone kindly
sent me.