Old 30-12-2003, 10:44 PM
Chris Warr

Default Lawn beetle... HELP !!!!

You want to get yourself some nematodes, little microscpoic organisms
developed by the CSIRO to eat lawn beetles. I got them last year and they
worked a treat. Have a look through the CSIROs website for details. They
can also help you with a local supplier as they did with me in Victoria.
Your only problem would be you need to water them in which would be
difficult with the restrictions.

"westaussiekat" wrote in message
Hi Everyone... I'm hoping someone can help me with my lawn beetle problem.
I have tried spraying, but they are back
in a week, and although flooding the spot does help, it isnt practical

with
the water restrictions. (im in WA) Does anyone know how I can get rid of
these little critters?? My poor lawn looks like an elephant has been
dancing acoss it. Thanks for the help.
Kathy.