Old 31-12-2003, 12:42 AM
Raelene

Default Lawn beetle... HELP !!!!

Dang, I've seen the 'lawn beetle solution' about 4 times on recent
television but I didn't pay much attention, sorry.

I just remember being told to shove the hose in the lawn & 'flood' them into
the surface..... a good way of checking as to whether you have them or not.

Raelene - south of Perf
xxx
"westaussiekat" wrote in message
Hi Everyone... I'm hoping someone can help me with my lawn beetle problem.
I have tried spraying, but they are back
in a week, and although flooding the spot does help, it isnt practical

with
the water restrictions. (im in WA) Does anyone know how I can get rid of
these little critters?? My poor lawn looks like an elephant has been

dancing acoss it. Thanks for the help.
Kathy.

---