Old 31-12-2003, 02:59 PM
J Kolenovsky

Default HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!echo echo echo echo...

I had Davey Tree dump a free load of wood chips by the prairie the City
is letting me establish. Had to take a hired hand and go spread it out.
It was charring on the inside night after it rained and got the green
stuff wet. Didn't want some uninformed person calling the fire dept not
knowing what's going on. (that HAS happened once before)

cat daddy wrote:
=

"animaux" wrote in message
I don't think it's been this quiet in here in years! Where is everyo=

ne?
=

I had hoped obsessive compost building had ended with the Mt. Everes=

t of
heaps, until I happened upon another 75 bags of leaves. It took a while=

, but
I now have Vesuvius going in the backyard. Pretty cool on these cold
mornings....
The ground was frosty this morning for the first time, only the bana=

nas
are damaged, and the wild iris and others are putting up new tips. I ha=

ve
salvia blooming and butterflies...
I watered a couple of days ago, as well........... We're supposedly =

foot low for the year.
=

I had to water my garden today. The bluebonnets are wanting to bloom,=

some
irises are blooming and my redbuds are budding and blooming. There w=

ere
red
admirals at the mud puddle and on the lantana, which is all still

blooming. I
don't think we've had a frost up here in NE Round Rock. Not on this =

hill,
anyway.

=

snip