Old 31-12-2003, 03:14 PM
animaux

Default HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!echo echo echo echo...

On Tue, 30 Dec 2003 23:24:49 -0600, "cat daddy" opined:

I had hoped obsessive compost building had ended with the Mt. Everest of
heaps, until I happened upon another 75 bags of leaves. It took a while, but
I now have Vesuvius going in the backyard. Pretty cool on these cold
mornings....
The ground was frosty this morning for the first time, only the bananas
are damaged, and the wild iris and others are putting up new tips. I have
salvia blooming and butterflies...
I watered a couple of days ago, as well........... We're supposedly a
foot low for the year.

We were down in town at Half Price Books on Guadalupe (can't pass their 20%
sale) and I saw all those bags everywhere. Unfortunately, we were in my
husbands Accord. Drat. I'm going to go out next week hunting for leaves. Then
I will go to Zilker to get my tons and tone of pine tree shreds. I didn't see
them mention a day when the public can start taking the free mulch, have you?