Old 31-12-2003, 03:17 PM
animaux

Default HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!echo echo echo echo...

On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 03:34:01 GMT, Victor Martinez opined:

On vacation perhaps? A cold place with snow I hope...

We did that a few years ago. We drove to the Grand Canyon and spent Christmas
there. It was magnificent with the snow, but 5 degrees during the day! Not
much star gazing at night, unfortunately.

Ha! We have a water lilly with a brand new bloom in the pond, if you can
believe that.

Holy cow! My 'Baby Doll' lotus is starting to grow. The fish have not stopped
eating, and, well, I hope for the sake of the plants we don't get hit too badly.

Mexican buckeye
Evergreen Sumac
Apple tree (yearling)
Yucca (several different forms, completely pupped and ready to give birth)

Yes to all.

Have fun!

Great! I have to move things because, as usual, I over planted. Easy to do
when you buy gallon plants which grow to ten feet or more! My evergreen sumac
went from a 2 foot whip to an 8 foot tree(!) in one year!

Next week I'm going to move them. Thanks.