Old 31-12-2003, 03:26 PM
Whit

Default HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!echo echo echo echo...

Victor Martinez wrote:

animaux wrote:
I don't think it's been this quiet in here in years! Where is everyone?

On vacation perhaps? A cold place with snow I hope...

Two weeks off, staying home this year. I've been busy doing other junk,
organized the garage, getting ready for yard sale, built shelves, found
the floor! )

I had to water my garden today. The bluebonnets are wanting to bloom, some
irises are blooming and my redbuds are budding and blooming. There were red

Ha! We have a water lilly with a brand new bloom in the pond, if you can
believe that.

I haven't done much to my garden except look at it and think about
what's next. Is this a good time to relocate natives like big muhly,
lantana etc? This'll be my 'xeriscaped' gardens 2nd full spring coming
up and as things are filling out I see that I could have placed things
better.

admirals at the mud puddle and on the lantana, which is all still blooming. I
don't think we've had a frost up here in NE Round Rock. Not on this hill,
anyway.

We've had our share of frosts, most things that freeze already have.

We had a touch of rime the other morning, a few of the tender plants
lost some leaves in the freeze a few weeks ago, but mostly doing well. I
have a cherry tomato plant that is *still* bearing fruit! It's a "Tiny
Tom" I got from the farmers market on S. Congress, I planted it last
March and prettymuch ignored it- I've picked well over 200 little
tomatoes off this little plant since! Is it possible to dry a tomato to
get the seed? I'd love another of these and it would be fun to try to
grow it from seed.

Thanks for asking )