Old 31-12-2003, 04:48 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default Cleaning a Polytunnel

The message
from "Pat Gardiner" contains these words:

To take the last point first. Yes, both male and female. Two male, eight
female. No fruit.

Funny you should mention pigs....this is all John Seymour's fault

Good to hear your pecker is still raised.

Um, that will be misconstrued.....

Good to hear your spirits are not downwotsit.

I don't know what the timescale is for Chinese goosegog-fruiting
expectation: I have some seedlings which i intended planting out during
the imminent year, but if it's too long a wait I might be tempted to
grow something else and buy the New Zealand product.

Anybody? Relatively sunny East Angular.

--
Rusty Hinge http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/tqt.htm

Dark thoughts about the Wumpus concerto played with piano,
iron bar and two sledge hammers. (Wumpus, 15/11/03)