Old 31-12-2003, 06:33 PM
Carlos

Default Average cost of DIY Co2?

CO2 DIY = 1 LB sugar + yeast = about $3.00 to last for maybe 6 months.

I just started with DIY CO2 and its very cheap. I have no results to coment
too yet, its been about 4 days, so still no visible results only that my ph
has drop a few degrees from 7.4 to 7.

take care.

"Marcus Fox" wrote in
message ...

"Harry Muscle" wrote in message
What's your average cost for each batch of DIY CO2 mixture? How often

do
you mix a new one. What size is your tank?

I'm just trying to decide if there's big price difference between going

DIY
CO2 versus Flourish Excel (which is $17.99US for a 8-12 month supply).

You wouldn't need more than a few kilos of sugar and a couple of pots of
yeast to last a whole year, surely.

Marcus