Old 31-12-2003, 06:46 PM
BenignVanilla

Default will mosquito fish survive the winter?

"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
Wait a second Nedra and Jan! I bet to differ if I may.

Mosquito fish are dime a dozen, they are not pets, and they breed by the
trillion per second! My dear wife calls them the cockroaches of the pond!

My point? Why go through the hassle and waste of utility to try and over
winter mosquito fish! I am almost certain that the darn things will

survive
a nuclear attack anyway, so I doubt if freeze will kill them, but if it

does
go to your vector control center and get a bucket load for free!

snip

You dig the hole.
You fill the hole with water.
You add fish.
You are responsible for the fish and their well being...even if they are
cockroaches.

These two cents...brought to you by...

BV.
www.iheartmypond.com