Old 31-12-2003, 09:12 PM
John Hines

Default OT ~ Mad Moo Cow in SE WA

"BenignVanilla" wrote:

"Ka30P" wrote in message

John wrote "we grind our own, otherwise how do you know what is in

it?"

Yesterday I bought ground beef for the first time
since this happened and bought from the butcher's case instead of the

stuff out
on the shelves and I plan to do that from now on.

Why? The meat sources surely could be indentical?

It is unlikely that the local butcher would use the machine reclaimed
meat, scraped off the bones, that was (I think) just banned. Or other
questionable meats.

My butcher is the last link in meat production, I find it easier to
trust someone who is actually looking and doing the work.