Old 31-12-2003, 09:48 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default Emotions and Gardens.

The message
from "mich" contains these words:

/snip/

Anyone ever come across anything like this in their garden?
Likely answers to a cause? rational ones would be good , but I'll entertain
anything within reason!
Any solutions?

It has been shown that a lot of spooky places are 'haunted' by
infrasound - that is, low notes on or just below the audible range.
These can be reverberations of the wind - even a light breeze - in what
amounts to large cavities.

Something to try. Find someone with a reel-to-reel tape recorder. Borrow
it. Run an extension lead out to the area, and when you get the creepy
feeling, start the recorder on a low speed.

Play back on a higher speed later. There may be an audible note.

If not, I am an exorcist..... (No, I'm not pulling yer plonker.)

--
Rusty Hinge http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/tqt.htm

Dark thoughts about the Wumpus concerto played with piano,
iron bar and two sledge hammers. (Wumpus, 15/11/03)