Old 31-12-2003, 09:48 PM
Spider

Default Trapped!

Hello Steve and Franz,
Many thanks for your good wishes.
Sorry Steve, but I agree wholeheartedly with Franz (obviously a very nice
chap) and do not wish to 'name and shame' the garden centre.
I would love to be able to name it and praise it for being such a great
garden centre, but have no intention of dragging the GC and its proprietor
through the mire. As Franz says, sufficient reparation has been paid and to
cause them commercial injury now would be ignoble.
Hope you understand.
Regards,
Spider

[...]

Franz Heymann wrote in message

"Spider" wrote in message
Hello Everyone!
This is a very relieved Spider.

[snip]

How nice to hear of a happy ending all round.
{:-))

Franz