Old 31-12-2003, 11:02 PM
Michael Berridge

Default Callicarpa berries, and Blackcaps

K wrote in message ...

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
: The message
: from "K" contains these words:
:
:
: "Michael Berridge" wrote in

message
: ...
: :
: : Callicarpa don't require much space, mine is some 10 years old

and is
: : just over 7' high, took about three year before it really started

: : flower and set berries. This year is the first I've known that

the
birds
: : have taken the berries. Usually they hang around till March, then
: : shrivel and drop off.
: :
: : Mike
: : www.british-naturism.org.uk
: :
: Poor birds!
:
: The message
: from "K" contains these words:
: Do these people really think they are funny? It is
: pathetic. This group now seems to consist - with a few obvious
exceptions -
: of too many people who have too much to say about nothing very much

at
all.
: Do these people have so very little of interest in their lives that

if
there
: is not a lot to do in the garden, all they can do is sit at a

computer
for
: most of the day? Come on folks, it's almost New Year resolution

time.
Let's
: all make one to widen our horizons a bit. Another one for some

could be
: post here less.
:
: Another New Year Resolution falls over before the starting post :~}
:
: Janet
:
I know, but I couldn't resist this one ..... and it's still the old

year
:O))

As the original author, I also thought the reply was funny and laughed
at it. Hadn't realised just how my words could have been interpreted
when I wrote them. It's supposed to be the season of Goodwill, so when
someone actually makes a joke and is not slagging people off let's at
least appreciate it.

Mike
www.british-naturism.org.uk